Wednesday, October 12, 2011

i'm done with MUET..
well, done with just only 'speaking' part which is the most crucial part that was torturing me just thinking about it..i was like freaking worried till i couldnt sleep last night!it was like something that were twisting my intestines inside!i swear im not lying..that was how i felt before the test!

its not that i can't speak, yes i can..but getting myself at the table with 2 invigilators who were just focusing on me,the words didnt just came out..i gotta squeezed my brain hard to bring out the words.

speaking is not the same as writing..i'd prefer writing more than speaking..i can write whatever you wish me to write,but not speaking!i got too nervous just thinking about it..i'd rather write 5 essays than speaking!hee

luckily my partners are cool enough to cooperate well with me..they were my juniors and i get along quite well with them.thank god!

gotta get myself ready for writing,listening and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment