Friday, October 14, 2011

it's semester break,but my heart and my mind are definitely not on break.the thought of him keeps lingering in my mind..i kinda keep relating every single thing happening in my daily life to him..i'm sick of myself you know?

this is totally absurd!bullshit yes i know..

but the more i get to know him, the more good things i can see in him..and that makes me fall for him even more..and the thing i regret is, he doesn't even notice how i feel about him..

YOU,if only you knew how much i think about you..haih!

well, at some point,i hope i can erase the feeling towards him.i myself get confuse whether he is the drug or the cure..he kinda makes me feel 'addicted' and wants more out of him..

urgh,please someone give me a slap and make me realize that life isn't always getting what i want!

4 comments:

  1. same goes to me...
    rsa mcm nk buang jauh2..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aik? Siapakah 'JEJAKA' itu? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehhhhhhh adalaaaaaaaa mana boleh bgtau..haha..kasi seprais sket.HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. Cakap je la. Nak tahu gak :P Hehehehehee

    ReplyDelete