Monday, October 31, 2011

its been some times since i last blogged.there are just sooooooo many things happened in my life recently.i lost my dear uncle to a cancer.he fought till the very end and it was a mighty devastation to see how he went through all the pain..i was closed to him.closed enough for me to feel numb and eventually pain in the heart that i couldnt even shed a tear when i heard the news that he passed away.i was in kl at that very time.i was a little taken aback when i heard that he had gone.i was in hesitation of not to go to kl to have fun despite of my dear uncle was bedridden and warded..but my sister convinced me that everything will be fine and we decided to go..not even 72 hours of so called fun,there was a phone call from my mum saying that he's critical and we decided to go back.i felt and still feeling a little regret of not being able to see him for the last time before he passed away.

well, ALLAH knows best.we never knew what is written for us in the future.we may plan whatever we want but still, ALLAH holds the power to grant or not to grant our dreams and wishes.we just have to pray and not stop praying.

AL-FATIHAH to my late PAKLANG

No comments:

Post a Comment