Friday, October 7, 2011

i had a day of my life.


that is all i can describe how i felt yesterday (oct.6.2011).it was a post-exam syndrome i would say.i ended my final examination for semester 5 and we the NR straightly headed to padang besar and had fun!i bought myself a signature t-shirt of I <3 HATYAI..i've been collecting those signature tees and currently i have 6 of different countries :))



my feet were aching so much of extra-long walking and browsingthrough the bazar because of the not so comfy shoes i wore..i should have worn another comfy shoes but yeah, it was all worth it..i don't mind much..


should have you been to padang besar, you would have known that the scenery along the way to padang besar is such breathtaking and picturesque aite?we stopped by the roadside and did some so called photoshoot before we headed back home..



and later after maghrib prayers we went out AGAIN to dine out with the guys..they wanted to join us so we went to POKOK BULUH WESTERN FOOD.the food was just so-so and i'd give 2 and a half stars out of five!the joyous moments continues until late night and the guys decided to assist us back home as it was already late night..really enjoyed myself today!thanks guys!


hope that i'll get the chance to hang out with my girlfriends and boyfriends again even if we are already done with diploma.being around them just light up my day!so here

are some pictures of yesterday.

enjoys :))


















No comments:

Post a Comment