Monday, August 30, 2010

movie maniac

last night was a movie marathon for me..i dare to indulge myself even when i am in the middle of 'war' with my studies,even i know that i did crap in my soil mechanics test..i did study even it was last minute..when going through the test,i was cursing all the way..i was clueless on almost every question in the test..like what the fuck this question is??i thought it was just me having issues with the question,but when the test ended,my friends were all moaning and telling me they too did crap in the test..haha..and thats kinda relieved for me n the guilty of not studying hard literally decreased at the moment..so last night i decided to watch movies..heee..

i watched 2 love-romantic-comedy movies which are obviously my kind of movies..yes,say it im mushy or what,but thats the kind of movie that can make me laugh and cry at the same time..hoho..i know how pathetic i am!okay okay back to main story..i watched LOVE HAPPENS and THE LAST SONG..the one with miley cyrus in it was soo touchy and i cried watching this movie..the love of the father is well delivered in this movie..heart-warming i would say..well for love happens,i smile all the way from the start until the end!i like these movies..these 2 are recommended to be watched..well of cos if u watched it all alone without any interruptions..


No comments:

Post a Comment