Thursday, August 12, 2010

wind force causes the sky rise building sway

happy ramadhan,people..
1st day of ramadhan this year was ok..i dont feel like im fasting and all the food in bazar ramadhan didnt even seem to tempt me..but anyhow,i spent rm9 just on food..that was all because the-not-delicious-at-all ayam percik which cost me rm5..i swear im not gonna buy it ever again..okay enough of the swearing-cursing session..

today,i had a speaking practice and all i did was crap but the lect said that we're good and we're on the right track..and that made my day!hee..oh,back to the swearing-cursing part,'yeay' me because i cant go back to alor setar because i have tests and replacement classes these weekends until im off for cuti hari raya..that is the part i hate most where i cant go back to gather with my extended family..and i seem cant meet my best friend ever before she fly to canada..and that is soo freaking sad ;((

No comments:

Post a Comment