Thursday, August 26, 2010

when evening shadow and the stars appear

1.you see,i am now suppose to study soil mechanics since the test is on the day after tomorrow..my mind is full of nothing and still i am way too lazy to get out of my comfort zone..still,procrastination is playing its role way too great until it's manipulating my life turning it 180 degrees up side down.

2.the thought of changing course keeps corrupting my mind these past few weeks..HOWEVER,i cant see my future being anything else but engineer or at least,a consultant..its like having a love-hate relationship with the course im taking now..its not how tough the course is that i cant endure (hopefully i can,at least until i finish my degree),but its like doing the things that u dont like your whole life..hey,why the heck im taking this course in the first place??

3.these past few weeks,i have major issue getting out of my bed..me bed has always been the most comfortable place ever exist on earth (my bed at home is of course more tempting than what i have here in the hostel)..i've always being late to class..the worst is i ditched the classes more often than last 2 semesters..

4.im trying so hard right now..im pushing myself further..as far as i can go..if possible,far more beyond words...i promise that i'll finish whatever i started..be grateful for what i have and make myself happy out of every single problems appear..by then,everyone will be happy and the world will be a better place to stay..

No comments:

Post a Comment