Saturday, August 21, 2010

yellow miniskirt and stripy pantyhose?

despite of all the assignments and other academic responsibilities that are piling up day by day,i choose to go home!

this week is the only week for me to ditch up everything related to arau until i can go back for 2-weeks-raya-break next next week which is on the 4th since i have replacement class for the bloody stupid 'ko'!!classes have been going quite well but BEL has loosen my attention..the spark is not there anymore..and math too..everyday,he keeps coming up with new malay-math term which i never heard of before..the rest are quite okay but nothing is good..just okay..

yesterday,my mum fetched me up around 7.15 pm and we had our buka puasa in the car by the road side..haha..but still every and each seconds were treasured since im surrounded by the most awesome woman in my life..ehehe!!

okay lets not have soooo much fun until the semester ends!!i have to face the most crucial enemy of mine next week!!its soil mechanics test!yeah i know,some may say its just ecg,no problem..but hey,ecg has been the most deadliest subject ever for me..i've screwed up my 2 quizzes before..making it worst,i scored single mark for my 1st quiz and that is freaking the hell out of me!i dont ever want to repeat this paper..all i want for now is for me to pass this paper..i dont demand for an A..that doesnt even cross my mind..

lets see what is waiting for me,seeking the attention and tender love care from me before i can ditch them all for hari raya!
1.csc-quiz 3
2.ecg-test 1
(and probably quiz 3 too)
3.csc-test 1
4.ctu-assignment
5.ecm-model prototype
6.math-test 1
7.bel-term paper

yaw,goodluck people!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment