Thursday, December 3, 2009

100th

i think i really need to start eating the right way..rice is my staple food..i need to get rid of that evil-fattening-make-me-fat staple food..i'm gaining weight!i need to worry about this bcos i'm already fat..if i have jessica alba's body,i wont be friggin worried..

what should i eat?will i survive if i eat fruits daily?vege is so a no-no bcos my throat just couldnt agree with those GREEN creatures..i'm praying that uni will open real soon bcos i eat less n exercise more when i'm in college as i have to walk to go anywhere..plus i have to climb up that fucking tall building to reach for my room..and when i'm at home,i keep pumping my body like pumping balloons with my imbalance diet and unhealthy life..and that is so shit..

all i want for now is a genie who could possibly grant my wish to have a body of jessica alba which i definitely 200% sure that i wont have one alike my whole life..

to make it worst,i am totally BROKE,helpless,hopeless and loveless..luckily i still have a brain that is still functioning quite well for this time being or else,please somebody get the gun and shoot straight on my head!

oh yeah,please put a teddy bear at my head before triggering the bullet..that will help to lessen the sound of the gun..tnx to CSI..

urm,one more thing,THANKS a bunch for spending ur precious time reading my crap..

thats all for today,
THANK YOU :))

No comments:

Post a Comment