Thursday, December 31, 2009

browsing 2009

this is my last post for 2009,a year that carve lot of memories going through my life..bittersweet memories indeed.


-got my driving license.drove like a mad girl.

-result spm!i did very bad n i regret.if only i study well,i think i wouldnt be stuck in arau for 3 years atleast.but no regret,life must go on.

-arau.1st time being away from mak.i'm slowly adapting.learn to be myself.arau taught me a lot of being myself.i made new friends in arau.arau opened my mind out of the box,taught me that life is not just me n my inner circles.

-being away with friends.we hardly meet each other now.i miss them.yes i really do.dulu tetiap hari tgk muka,now....

-been polluting my body with a lot of junk food.i consumed a lot of junk food.and i am ending 2009 with SLURPEE as companion.i am slowly increasing my blood-glucose level..

i thnk theres just too much to be listed here.2009 is the year where i found myself,where i learn how to be me,where i learn that life i not just about myself,where i learn not to be selfish..i have to care for the others too..

a year ahead means a year older.lets pray hard that 2010 will bring us joy,happiness,wealthy health and no more tears.to friends,may our friendship lasts forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment