Friday, December 18, 2009

i read this.U?


this is my reading material to fill my past time..hell yeah i have plenty of time to be killed..i'm currently reading this book..i'm halway of fininshing this romantic love story..i hope it will wraps up with a happy ending or else i swear i wont buy any other english romance novel as they are filthy expensive..i could possibly buy 2 malay novels at the price of one english novel..sheesh..hue hue.

hurm,just now after sending my cousin to tuition class,i had a conversation with my bro

apat:abg tak faham laa pasepa library tu kna pkai proper attire like wearing shoes
n long pants..whats the point?

me:ntah..pelik2 betoi rulesnya.

apat:cuba pkiaq,what has got to do with someone's appearance dgn nk baca
buku..xdak keja kaa nk besiap elok2 stakat nk p library ja pon..sbb tu laa
bebudak melayu mls nk p library..sapa yg sanggop kalot besiap elok2 stakat nk
p library ja pon..kalo nk p clubbing kot laa kan..that day,abg sound laa pakgad
tu cos he halau abg bcos i wear slippers n shorts.

me:heh?apat p library aloq staq?baca buku apa?

apat:ey,xcaya ka abg p library?abg cari buku A.Samad Said.

me:what the...*gelak tak tahan*

*sgt tak caya my bro sgt sastera..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment